The Campus University Book Store has been deemed an Essential Business since the beginning of the Safer at Home Order. Although the decision was made to close for the last two months, it will now be safely opening on Monday May 18th with normal operating hours and adhering to all Social Distancing requirements. Customer counts will be limited to 25% of occupancy, staff will be required to wear masks and intense cleaning and sterilization will occur twice an hour. For your Summer School needs, Text Books and Technology products can be purchased in person or online at uwbookstore.com
- Verifies identity for online services the University of Wisconsin provides.
- Consolidates the disparate authentication mechanisms of various UW online services.
- Ensures the privacy of personal information and restricts the use of resources to those for whom they are intended.
- Billing and shipping address information automatically applied.
- View order history and tracking information.
- View your rental book history.
- Access your online e-books.
* Excludes sale items, gift cards, Love Your Melon, The Red Shirt, the $9.99 tee, and technology products. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must pay with your Wiscard to receive 5% discount.
Guest or Registered Users
- Guest users have no password requirements.
- Registered users have billing and shipping address information saved automatically.
- Registered users can view order history and tracking information.
- Registered users can receive important updates via email.