The University Book Store Loyalty program is our way of rewarding loyal fans, students and customers. Join today and you can start earning points for every purchase you make, in store and online at uwbookstore.com. The more points you earn, the better deals you'll get!
University Book Store Loyalty Program as of June 1, 2019
How It Works:
- You Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on University Book Store merchandise. Points can be earned in store or online at www.uwbookstore.com.
- It’s free to join! You can register online here or in store at any register. You will be able to accrue points online immediately after sign up.
- Earn points with every purchase you make!
- For online purchases, make sure you are logged in to your account before you check out. When logged in your points will accrue automatically. Guest check out does not record points
- For in store purchases, tell the clerk your Loyalty Number at the beginning of your purchase.
- Your points determine the offers and deals you receive vial email regularly
- These deals will be better than ever before.
- The more points you have, the better deal you get.
- Points can only be earned on personal purchases. Department charges do not earn points.
- Points do not expire.
- If you return merchandise earned points will be deducted.
How to Redeem Points:
Log in to your uwbookstore.com account here and click the View Loyalty Account Information link to view and redeem your points.