Every Mac comes with a 1-year limited warranty and 90 days of tech support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.*
|Service and support, all in one stop|
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site*
- Mail-in repair for portable computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or an Apple Store
|Hardware coverage that even covers accidents|
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax*
|Answers to all your Apple software questions|
- Using macOS and iCloud*
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, select pro apps, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
Model: S6190LL/AFor complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus
*Service coverage is available only for Mac and original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each being subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax. Doesn’t cover catastrophic damage from an accident or if inoperable after unauthorized modifications.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours may vary.
Global repair coverage may be subject to restrictions. See terms above for full details.
Availability depends on country and location. See terms above for full details.
For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the GUI of macOS Server.