The University Book Store is open and ready to serve the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus and the Madison community. We are taking many steps to assure a safe and clean shopping experience, including regular cleaning and disinfecting, plexiglass panels at all checkouts, floor markings to help maintain social distancing, capacity limits, and mask requirements for all employees and customers. For all of your back-to-school needs: textbooks, technology products, and school supplies can be purchased in person or online at uwbookstore.com. Feel free to contact us with questions or concerns. Thank you for supporting the University Book Store!
Free ground shipping to a contiguous U.S. delivery address on any $75+ online order (prior to tax). Must enter code SHIP75 in the "Apply a promo code" box to receive offer. Excludes previous purchases, custom items, textbooks, all Standard Chair of Gardner products, and drop-ship items. All items with a handling charge will receive free ground shipping but handling charge will still be applied. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Contact the Online Sales Department with order questions: [email protected] or 1-800-993-2665.
Can Price Match
New textbooks (purchase)
Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other qualified US sellers
In-store purchase or pickup in store for online orders
Exact same textbook - same ISBN
Cannot Price Match
Any rentals, used, digital books, or access codes
Unqualified sellers (including peer to peer selling)
Ship to address online orders
- We will price match new textbooks (purchased) from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other qualified US sellers.
- Price match not available on third-party sellers on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc, online marketplaces, auction sites, direct from publisher, aggregator sites.
- Matched books must be in stock both in our store and with the competitor.
- Does not apply to any rental, used, digital books, access codes, international editions, and instructor copies.
- Must present lower price within three days of purchase (in store) or pickup (online order).
- Lower price must be shown in-store via live web page on mobile device or computer.
- Must have original purchase receipt. Reprinted receipts are not eligible for price match.
- Price match received in the form of a University Book Store gift card at the Textbook Service Counter.
- Maximum $100 per item and $1000 per customer.
- Must be the exact same textbook and ISBN number.
- Prices that require minimum quantity purchases
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices
- Prices from auctions or requiring memberships
- Special orders
- Promotional discounts
- Amazon limited time deals