The University Book Store Loyalty program is our way of rewarding loyal fans, students and customers. Join today and you can start earning points for every purchase you make, in store and online at uwbookstore.com. The more points you earn, the better deals you'll get!
University Book Store Loyalty Program as of June 1, 2019
How It Works:
- You Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on University Book Store merchandise. Points can be earned in store or online at www.uwbookstore.com.
- It’s free to join! You can register online here or in store at any register. You will be able to accrue points online immediately after sign up.
- Earn points with every purchase you make!
- For online purchases, make sure you are logged in to your account before you check out. When logged in your points will accrue automatically. Guest check out does not record points
- For in store purchases, tell the clerk your Loyalty Number at the beginning of your purchase.
What You Get:
- Your points determine the offers and deals you receive via email regularly.
- Make sure you allow promotional emails in your account in order to receive these deals.
- The more points you have, the better deal you get – these deals will be better than ever before!
- Points can only be earned on personal purchases. Department charges do not earn points.
- Points prior to June 1, 2019 will expire after one year; points after will never expire.
- If you return merchandise earned points will be deducted.