Loyalty Changes as of June 1, 2019:
- Your accrued points will determine the exclusive deals and offers you receive via email throughout the year.
- You will get 1 point for every $1 spent at any University Book Store location or online.
- Starting June 1, points will no longer be redeemable for egift cards.
(Until June 1, you may redeem your existing available points for an egift card or choose to keep your points.)
- Points will no longer expire.
Contact [email protected] with questions.
The University Book Store Loyalty program is our way of rewarding loyal fans, students and customers. Join today and you can start earning points for every purchase you make, in store and online at uwbookstore.com. Redeem your points online for free gift cards!
How It Works:
- You Earn 1 point for every $2 you spend on University Book Store merchandise. Points can be earned in store or online at www.uwbookstore.com.
- It’s free to join! You can register online here or in store at any register. You will be able to accrue points online immediately after sign up.
- Earn points with every purchase you make!
- For online purchases, make sure you are logged in to your account before you check out. When logged in your points will accrue automatically. Guest check out does not record points
- For in store purchases, tell the clerk your Loyalty Number at the beginning of your purchase.
- Redeem your points online for a gift card.
|Points Earned||Gift Card|
- Points can only be earned on personal purchases. Department charges do not earn points.
- Points are available for redemption 30 days after your purchase.
- Your points remain active for 365 days. You will receive an email notification if you have points nearing the expiration date.
- If you return merchandise earned points will be deducted.
How to Redeem Points:
Log in to your uwbookstore.com account here and click the View Loyalty Account Information link to view and redeem your points.