Every set of AirPods, Beats earphones, and Beats headphones comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Headphones extends your coverage to two years from your purchase date and includes unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a $29 service fee, plus applicable tax.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
|Service and support, all in one stop|
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your headphones using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your headphones to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or an Apple Store
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
Answers to all your Apple software questions
|Hardware coverage that even covers accidents|
- Your AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones
- Included USB charging cable
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a $29 service fee, plus applicable tax*
- Using Siri
- Bluetooth connectivity
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/us
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
*Service coverage is available only for AirPods, for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity, and (iii) unlimited incidents of accidental damage from handling, each incident being subject to a service fee of $29, plus applicable tax. Replacement equipment may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.