Information for Professors
We encourage you to put all book information on the Faculty Center (MyUW ) by July 1st for Fall semester, and December 1st for Spring semester courses. The University Book Store collects book information daily from the SIS site, so there is no need to contact us directly unless you have a question about a title. If you have questions, please contact [email protected] or phone us (608-257-3784 ext. 5907).
Text and/or Supply Adoption Guidelines
- Please use your University of Wisconsin email account for adoptions.
- Include the phrase TEXTBOOK ADOPTION in the subject heading of your message. Also include you contact information in case we have questions or additional information.
- For each text item, we need the following information:
- Department & Course Number (please include lecture/section number if applicable)
- Estimated Enrollment
- Title and ISBN (if available)
- Publisher or manufacturer
- Is the item required or recommended?